Sunday, December 26, 2010

Giants - Packers

Well, it was only a matter of time before I added "blogger" to the job description. I'm lucky enough to get to shoot some pretty cool sporting events and I figured this would be as good a place as any to share some of my knowledge and display some of my favorite images from each event. Sunday I attended the rematch of the 2008 NFL Championship game at Lambeau Field between the New York Giants and the Green Bay Packers. Seeing the Giants take the field sure brought back some bad memories.




















But this was a new season, and for both teams it was a must win if they wanted to keep their playoff hopes alive. The Packers were coming off a couple of tough losses, but would be helped by quarterback Aaron Rodgers' return from injury.




















The game wasn't in doubt for long, as Rodgers hooked up with backup wide receiver Jordy Nelson on several big plays, and running back John Kuhn scored three touchdowns to the delight of the Lambeau crowd. Rodgers racked up 404 yards through the air and the Packers defeated the Giants 45-17 to keep their Playoff hopes alive.












No comments:

Post a Comment